Cloud Monitor is a secure web application that ingests raw EC2 Watch feeds and provides the customer with access to interactive reports on:
Instance hierarchy based on platform, environment, type, name and instance metadata.
- Functional group: Testing, staging, pre-production, production and demonstration.
- Production group of instance functionalities such as ingest and encode.
- Instance ID.
- Measure time.
- Instance type, for example t2.micro, c3.large or m3.medium.
Default measures automatically made available include:
- CPU usage.
- Incoming Network Transfer.
- Outgoing Network Transfer.
- Disk read and write operations.
- CPU credit balance for burstable t2.* instances.
Custom measures requiring running code on the server to generate:
- Memory usage.
- CPU usage for every running process.
- Any other custom metrics specific to customer needs.
Cloud Monitor reports can be downloaded in PDF format with the underlying data available in XLS.